Re: Personal remarks on Epiphany/Galeon [Was: Release Team's Almost-Final Modules List]

<quote who="iain">

> Where are we going to be in gnome 5.3? A desktop release with 100,000
> applications?

No, dude, read the overview. Minimal satisfaction of the greatest common
factor. That will change over time, but it's not going to mean we try and
pack everything into the desktop release.

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

   "I think it will be admitted by all that to have exploited so great a
     scientific invention for the purpose and pursuit of entertainment
    alone would have been a prostitution of its powers and an insult to
        the character and intelligence of the people." - John Reith