RE: GNOME 2.4 API additions

ons 2003-05-28 klockan 19.02 skrev Murray Cumming Comneon com:

[snip]

> So, is there anything more than the gnome-vfs and ORBit changes that
> Alexander Larsson mentioned?
>
> Is anything from libegg going into libgnome or libgnomeui for 2.4? Recent
> Files, maybe?

Hello,

I've moved the authentication gnome-vfs support to libgnomeui
(Applications just need to call gnome_authentication_manager_init () in
order to make their applications aware of gnome-vfs methods requiring
authentication.)

As for the recent-files stuff, I've asked James to document the API
calls, and then I think Paolo had some comments about some of the API.
But other than that we're set to go!

Anders
--
Anders Carlsson <andersca codefactory se>
CodeFactory AB