RE: GNOME 2.4 API additions

Hi,

> As for the recent-files stuff, I've asked James to document the API
> calls, and then I think Paolo had some comments about some of the API.
> But other than that we're set to go!

Yep, I discussed my concerns with James a couple of days ago.
I think he is working on them. James: ?

IMO, the biggest problem is a potential dead-look in the file locking stuff in egg-recent-model.
But I'm not sure on how to solve it.

The API problems I reported to James should be easily fixable.

Ciao,
Paolo

--
Paolo Maggi                      E-mail: paolo DOT maggi AT polito DOT it
Dip. Automatica e Informatica    Tel.  : + 39 011 564 7078

A Bugless Program is an Abstract Theoretical Concept.