Re: 2.4 Proposed New Modules - System Tools

<quote who="Mark McLoughlin">

>   * gnome-remote-desktop:

>   * gnome-remote-shell:

Potentially odd suggestion: To me, these could be one and the same. With
the commands it would launch in parens:

      Host: lazarus
  Protocol: MS Terminal Services (rdesktop, or gnomey shell)
            VNC (xvncviewer or a gnomey shell version, which would rock)
            ssh (default terminal -e ssh ...)
            telnet (default terminal -e telnet ...)
            XDMCP (Xnest -query ... most likely using gdmflexiserver config)

   Advanced v

     Port, colour settings, VNC screen number, all those crazy things. Would
     be different for each protocol, and for complicated protocols would
     most likely be a tabsheet.

- Jeff

   "I think hot Chinese girls who kick ass are the wave of the future, as
                      far as films go." - Cody Russell