Re: new smb method

Seems to work OK here, with a few caveats:

smb:/// (ie network servers) says "Could not display all of smb://" or
something like that. Previously it said something about being unable to
contact the SMB Master Browser.

When browsing into shares etc I am repeatedly asked for my
username/password over and over. This has always been a problem with me
and Samba though, not sure if it's this code to blame.

thanks -mike

On Fri, 23 May 2003 14:53:36 +0100, Sir Bastien Nocera scribed thus: