RE: galeon

Assuming that we are choosing between Galeon and Epiphany, can you tell us
how Galeon is more appropriate for GNOME? So far I just hear that Galeon has
more features/settings. Yes, I do hear that you are trying to keep things
simple despite that.

If they really are so similar then how should we choose?

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com