Re: Privatizing 'linc' ...

Michael/All:

We lobbied hard for the use of existing API in gnopernicus, for its I/O, and I
think we still need such an API.  I don't think ORBit2 is the place for such an
API, and I'm not sure what alternative GNOME APIs should be used instead.
Certainly not ORBit API for the braille stuff.   What would you recommend instead,
something in g_iochannel?

- Bill

------
Bill Haneman x19279