Re: (no subject)

Owen Taylor wrote:

Say, there was a GTK+ .po file for some language xy.po that hasn't
been updated since 1998. My question is whether the xy.po that
has had update-po run on it on every 'make dist' that I've done
since 1998 is going to be more "in sync" with current GTK+, then
what you'd get by running msgmerge on the 1998-vintage .po file
and the current gtk2.pot.
The only difference would be the commented out fuzzy matches at the end of the po file, unless I am mistaken. The message order and comments come from the po template and should be the same for all the po files.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/