Re: 2.4 New Accessibility Features
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Glynn Foster <glynn foster sun com>
- Cc: Bill Haneman <Bill Haneman sun com>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: 2.4 New Accessibility Features
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 12:54:45 -0400
On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 05:05:21PM +0100, Glynn Foster wrote:
The title says "assitive"
Personally I'd merge this with the current a11y dialog and get rid of
the submenu. ;-)
Can't this go in the Sound dialog? Since Sounds dialog is pretty small
and this one is tiny.
Those of you who weren't around for GNOME 1.4 aren't adequately
appreciating the need to think of all the control panels together as
one single entity that makes sense and isn't too, well, huge... ;-)
] [Thread Prev