Re: Major change in desktop handling

[Intentionally pruning the email, since this is a short point.]

Hi,

As long as it's possible to set the desktop-as-home-dir in a gconf-key,
I'm very happy with whatever is the default in GNOME.

Mark, I agree with you but the majority here believes you shouldn't have
that configuration by default.

Since it gives you only one more thing to set on a new desktop (once in
your account's life), it isn't a big deal; and if you're making a
distribution, you can always set the new value by default yourself.

Let it be.

Regards, Rui

+ So let's do it...?