Re: Issues with gnome cvs (regressions)
- From: Marco Pesenti Gritti <mpeseng tin it>
- To: Jeroen Zwartepoorte <jeroen xs4all nl>
- Cc: Mike <mike redtux demon co uk>, desktop-devel-list gnome org, jody gnome org
- Subject: Re: Issues with gnome cvs (regressions)
- Date: 13 May 2003 10:52:51 +0200
> Shouldn't you always do a g_object_unref on the GConfClient * you get
> back from gconf_client_get_default () ?
Yeah it's necessary according to the docs. I was doing it on the model
of the calls below.
Anyway http://mpgritti.oltrelinux.com/gconf_client is a patch to unref
consistently in the file types panel.
Maybe using a global var to store the client would have been cleaner ...
] [Thread Prev