Re: SVG themes in GNOME2.4

<quote who="Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller">

> To avoid bloating the package we ditch Simple and Mist, if ditching is to
> hurtfull we migrate those two themes into gnome-themes-extras.

Mist rocks. As the 'author' of Grand Canyon (I significantly changed it from
the original theme that was going to go in), I strongly suggest you remove
Grand Canyon before Mist.

Otherwise the blue monster will scare me.

> I also propose that the technical maintanance of gnome-themes is taken
> over by the gnome-themes-extra team (me, Aldug and Yaneti) with the
> condition that themes are only added/removed in cooperation with the
> release-team.

Calum is the active maintainer of gnome-themes, so you can't just take it
over. :-) You will have to work it out with him, but I hear he's a pretty
reasonable guy. ;-)

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

    "Basically my philosophy on release management is that it should be
                like police brutality." - Maciej Stachowiak