Re: SVG themes in GNOME2.4

On Thu, 2003-05-08 at 15:37, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller wrote:
> Ok,
> Based on the theme discussion last week my proposal is as follows
> we move Gorilla and Nuvola into the core gnome-themes package. We start
> with Nuvola and add Gorilla as soon as the metacity theme is ready.
>
> To avoid bloating the package we ditch Simple and Mist, if ditching is
> to hurtfull we migrate those two themes into gnome-themes-extras.

I'd rather strongly urge against removal of Mist... the stock
gnome-themes package has several crap, goofy, childish, ugly themes, and
mist is NOT one of them.  ;-)

I'd still think adding Smooth would be great (I have a more gray/neutral
variation I might post, which might be better for a default Smooth theme
than one of the more colourful variation), it's probably the most clean
and professional theme I've seen for GTK yet.

</whine>

--
The pain of war cannot exceed the woe of aftermath.
  -- Led Zeppelin, "Battle of Evermore"