Re: SVG themes in GNOME2.4

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller writes:
Ok,
Based on the theme discussion last week my proposal is as follows
we move Gorilla and Nuvola into the core gnome-themes package. We start
with Nuvola and add Gorilla as soon as the metacity theme is ready.
To avoid bloating the package we ditch Simple and Mist, if ditching is
to hurtfull we migrate those two themes into gnome-themes-extras.

Ok so let me get this right:
1. We ditch what is now the default gnome theme "Simple," which was specifically put together by seth, the Usability Team leader, so that it could be the default.
2. We ditch one of the only nice clean themes that is pretty widely
used "Mist." and we replace them with bubbly SVG themes, just because they are svg? dave