Re: 2.4 Proposed Modules - gedit-plugins

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 03:48:02PM +0200, Paolo Maggi wrote:
[...]
> P.S. I have still not released gedit 2.3.1 since I have some problems
> with scrollkeeper I don't know how to solve and so at the moment gedit
> does not pass "make distcheck".

If you want to mail me off list about this, I can have a look.

For the benefit of others on the list, I am arrogant enough to say that
I will tackle anybody's build problems if you cannot find anybody else.
Just mail me about them or add me to the CC list of the appropriate bug
reports. We need to get those sorts of things fixed in a consistent
fashion.

Cheers,
Malcolm

--
If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.