Re: Seahorse re: 2.4 Proposed Modules

On Sat, 2003-05-03 at 01:14, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Gregory Leblanc">
>
> > Did Seahorse get intentionally dropped from the list of proposed modules
> > for 2.4, or just overlooked?
>
> I thought the author had said "maybe for 2.6" or something like that fairly
> early on (during the initial features discussion a while back). If that's
> not the case, please ask the author to mail us!

That's me, and I certainly don't mind seahorse being on the 2.4 list[1].
I was worried about possible legal issues with gnupg, but no one
responded to that, and redhat ships it, so I guess it is ok.
If tarballs are needed soon, please use 0.7.3[2] in gnome ftp.

[1] As a possible incentive, it seems that kgpg will be included in
future kde versions.

[2] 0.6.3 is more stable, but 0.7.3 has more nautilus integration.