Re: Seahorse re: 2.4 Proposed Modules

<quote who="Gregory Leblanc">

> Did Seahorse get intentionally dropped from the list of proposed modules
> for 2.4, or just overlooked?

I thought the author had said "maybe for 2.6" or something like that fairly
early on (during the initial features discussion a while back). If that's
not the case, please ask the author to mail us!

- Jeff

     "It is said that there are only six jokes in the world, and I can
    assure you that we can only broadcast three of them..." - John Watt,
                   the BBC's Head of Variety in the 30's