Re: Using Yelp for other documentation
- From: Mikael Hallendal <micke codefactory se>
- To: Chris Chabot <chabotc xs4all nl>
- Cc: Biswapesh Chattopadhyay <biswapesh_chatterjee tcscal co in>, GNOME Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, Devhelp <devhelp lists codefactory se>, textshell neutronstar dyndns org
- Subject: Re: Using Yelp for other documentation
- Date: 07 Mar 2003 11:00:44 +0100
fre 2003-03-07 klockan 10.21 skrev Chris Chabot:
> Sure sounds like a great plan to me. That way i can still get to my help
> easely and i can help gnome-development projects out a little bit.
> On both sites not a lot of help can be found on how to generate books,
> but i found two python scripts in the source's /misc dir (html2funcs.py
> & html2xml.py). I presume these are ment to convert standard gtk-doc ->
> html generated pages?
You want to check out the devhelp book format DTD and work out a way to
transform your documentation into a .xml-file that follows the DTD.
Not sure what the best way to do this is. I have no idea on the state of
those python scripts. They were writting a long time ago and AFAIK
haven't been maintained since.
Mikael Hallendal micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB http://www.codefactory.se/
Cell: +46 (0)709 718 918
] [Thread Prev