Re: Opening files from terminal

> I will change my little program to (conditionally) use the libgnome
> change and send it to you (it was never available publically, since I am
> the last remaining person in the world without a website).

Since you guys are working on this, anyone feel like adding a function
that is the equivalent of gnome_url_show and gnome_vfs_url_show but opens
the url in the default *viewer* and not the default application.

This should be pretty useful for apps like gnome-terminal, etc. If you
click on a URL in gnome-terminal you probably want to view it quickly, not
edit it in the full-blown app.

In any case, this would be a nice (and easy) API addition to round things
out.

- Frank