Re: Better default background

<quote who="Callum McKenzie">

> The actual colour is #8395ac for those who want to try it without getting
> out a colour picker.
>
> The gradient is an abomination.

Oddly enough, I just tried a vertical gradient from #8395ac to #576473,
which looks terrific (or at least I think it does). Subtle gradients work a
lot better than fugly <random-colour> to black. :-)

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

  "Ever since GNOME development began, I have urged people to aim to make
   it as good as the Macintosh.  To try to be like Windows is to try for
                      second-best." - Richard Stallman