Re: release notes pimping

<quote who="The Face of Sun Microsystems">

> Okay, I'll admit that 'Enterprise Ready' is a bit of a buzz word, but
> seriously folks, we've just managed to get GNOME on 80,000 desktops in
> Extramadura. That's a metric fuckload.

I thought that entire story was future tense... I honestly can't imagine how
they're going to do it, unless they're totally unmanaged ("here's your box,
and here's a recovery cd if anything goes wrong"). Stock GNOME isn't quite
there yet.

- Jeff

             http://www.xach.com/debian-users-are-beatniks.html