Fifth Toe 2.3.0 packages w/ current versions for upcoming release.

Hey guys,  sorry about the delay work has been a real PITA the past 2
weeks.  Here is the list of packages and tarball versions for Fifth Toe
2.3.0.  I'm giving notice that we will send out the 2.3.0 release on
Friday Aug 1. Please let me know / update the Fifth Toe site with any
new version / releases you make so they ftp server can be updated.

The 2.3  releases will be what build up to the 2.4 release which will
follow the core desktop release. During this time packages may be
dropped out or added as needed.  I've included a couple word description
for each of the packages.

Changes from 2.2:
I've removed the packages that made it into the desktop release. If for
some reason the package is dropped from the desktop release before 2.4
final it will be readded here.

Additions:
gaim, gcompris, gDeskCal, gnotime, gpaint, gtetrinet, gurlchecker,
heartbeat, meld, streamtuner, workrave.

Enjoy everyone!

ghex 2.3 - hex editor
glade 2.0 - gui designer tool
gob 2.0.6 - gobject builder
meld 0.8.3 - visual diff tool
regexxer 0.4 - search and and replace regexx tool

gcompris 3.2 - Educational games
gtetrinet 0.7.3 - GNOME tetris client

balsa 2.0.13 - email client
drivel 0.9.1 - dropline client
gaim 0.66 -  multi-protocol instant message client
gnomeicu 0.99 - ICQ client
gnomemeeting 0.98 - VoIP video conferencing
gURLChecker 0.5.6  - link checking application
heartbeat 0.2 - server and service monitoring application
pan 0.14.0.92 - News reader
tsclient 0.120.0 - rdesktop frontend
xchat 2.0.3 -  IRC client

camorama 0.16 - webcam client
gthumb 2.1.3 - Full featured image browser
streamtuner 0.10.0 - music stream directory browser

gDeskCal 0.54 - desktop calendar
GSwitchIt 2.3.3 - keyboard switching utility
seahorse 0.7.3 - gnupg  frontend
seti-applet 2.1.3 - seti home controller applet

abiword - 1.99.3 - Document processor
dia 0.91 - Diagram and flowcharting application
gnotime 2.1.7 - Time tracking application
gpaint - 0.2.4 - simple paint program

mergeant  - 0.90.0 - ( have the libs, need a mergeant release )
mrproject - 0.9.1 - project management tool
stickynotes applet - 1.2.0 - desktop reminder notes
workrave - 1.2.2 - Repetitive strain injury prevention  program