Re: reading "Disks" without logging off

Bleah.  We need a system that figures out changes in the system.  Once we
get a good system message bus we can have nautilus watch for such events so
that it can reload automagically without all these silly tricks.

I think it's obvious that nobody should be doing these sort of things to get
an active view of their resources.

sri