gnome-vfs-extras 0.99.11

Heya,

I just released a new version of gnome-vfs-extras. The main change is
the rewrite of the smb: gnome-vfs method to use libsmbclient from the
SAMBA project. I got some help from Stephen Browne
<stephen browne sun com> during this rewrite, thanks Stephen.

The good news is the reduction of the amount of code to maintain on the
GNOME side (the archive went from ~700k to ~200k). The bad news is that
you will have to get a fairly recent SAMBA (3.0beta advised) with
libsmbclient available as a shared library.

Please test a lot lot lot:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-vfs-extras/0.99/

Cheers

--