Re: GWeather suckage

Before doing this has anyone contact the admin for
weather.interceptvector.com to see whats going on? This may be only
temporary. The weather applet was pretty much useless before the changes
made in 2.3 so going back to the 2.2 branch would render it useless for
many people. If you look back at the converstations about this most
people said that they had no purpose for it until these new changes were
put into place. Could we not try and fix the hosting problem before
reverting all the great changes made?

John