Re: GWeather suckage

<quote who="Kevin Vandersloot">

> Hi All. It seems that weather.interceptvector.com has become unreliable in
> recent days, thus rendering gweather useless. I propose to revert the
> changes made in 2.3.x (while keeping them in the gweather-improve branch)
> and we can consider the imporvements for 2.6. Is this okay despite the
> feature freeze?

Sounds like a very valid regression bugfix to me. :-)

- Jeff

--
Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM                            http://sco.iwethey.org/

   "The most beautiful things about the world are deer and bunnies. Even
   in a carnivorous way I like them, they are my favourite meats. When I
      see them together I feel that is a safe place." - Vincent Gallo