Re: [Re: Bug reporting [Was: Promoting greater integration between testers!:)]]

On Tue, 2003-07-01 at 17:01, Owen Taylor wrote:

> The two keywords I use for GTK+ are:
>
>  HELPWANTED: This bug needs investigation to figure out what's
>   going on, I don't think usual GTK+ suspects are going to
>   do it. (Usually goes along with 'portability')
>
>  PATCH_NEEDED: it's clear what needs to be done, someone should
>   go and do it.

Also, if you are going to use these then I think you need to advertise
those bugs, like you said. I think a few bugzilla query URLs on the web
site should do it - one for each keyword and one for each keyword with a
a patch already attached.

--
Murray Cumming
murray usa net