Re: [Re: Bug reporting [Was: Promoting greater integration between testers!:)]]

On Tue, 2003-07-01 at 17:06, Luis Villa wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-07-01 at 11:01, Owen Taylor wrote:
> > Browsing the easy-fix bugs from other modules, I see very little
> > that would be appealing for an incoming hacker to work on. The
> > whole easy-fix concept, I think, is a bit busted.
>
> It's not well-maintained; like anything that's not well maintained it
> falls apart.

Yes, I don't think it's a problem with the concept. We just need to use
it. It's still quite a new thing for most people. Maintainers have not
been adding the easy-fix keywords because people have not been asking
them to.

--
Murray Cumming
murray usa net