Re: Major feature that is missing in gnome

<quote who="Rodney Dawes">

> Yes. But it is inconsistent with the rest of the "buttons". I could care
> less about the implementation too, as long as it's consistent with other
> implementations, as far as the UI is concerned.

... and yet it *is* different. 'Show Desktop' is a toggle button, the others
are single-click launchers. You have three options:

  a) make the 'Show Desktop' toggle button flat to begin with, so you have a
  normal state and a depressed state.

  b) make all launchers proper 3D (non-toggle) buttons

  c) do something completely different

a) and b) sound hokey to me - I'll leave c) up to anyone who can think
straight at 2am.

- Jeff

--
   "Can we have a special TELSABUG category, and everything gets dropped
                     to fix them first?" - Telsa Gwynne