Re: default panel configuration

I must say that I like this approach the best out of all the
possibilities proposed so far.  I was leaning towards something along
these lines myself but I couldn't have said it so eloquently.

Thanks, Calum!

--Jason

--
Jason A. Pfeil                        pfeil 10East com
Senior Open Systems Engineer          http://www.10East.com