Re: default panel configuration

man, 2003-01-06 kl. 20:48 skrev Mark McLoughlin:

> 	Yes, but I think most users will be confused with an empty grab handle
> on the panel - that's why I don't want it there by default. Maybe that's
> more a bug with the applet rather than a reason to not have it there by
> default, though ...

Might be nice if it's automatically added or at least pops up a dialog
saying "This program wants to add an icon to the panel notification area
which you don't have on your panel. Would you like to add it now? [Yes,
add the panel notification area] [NO PISS OFF AND NEVER TELL ME AGAIN]"

or something to that effect.

iain
--
"Loneliness is not the absense of faces,
 It is the absense of intimacy"