Re: Sticky Notes (my last spam)

Hey there,

> Hmm, if the maintainer of gnome-applets could tell me if (s)he has
> approved my code and if not, why, or if yes, how to add it to the Gnome
> CVS tree, I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

We're currently in feature/UI/string freeze for the future GNOME 2.2
release [1] so, as it currently stands, it would not be suitable to add
sticky notes to gnome-applets given that HEAD is still targetted for
2.2.

It would be a good idea though if we could get it out in a fifth toe
release so that it gets  exposure first, get people using it, get people
reporting bugs [if any] and generally pounding on the code.

In the meanwhile, might be a good idea to get a GNOME CVS account.

			See ya,
				Glynn ;)

[1] Reminder: 6th Jan tarballs for 2.2 RC1 please ;)