Sticky Notes (my last spam)

On Fri, 2003-01-03 at 17:42, Alan Horkan wrote:
> > > Also is the code for this applet in cvs/bugzilla somewhere?
> >
> > Not yet, at some point it will be added into gnome-applets, once the
> > maintainer approves it, probably after 2.2 is released.
>
> Even if it is not in Gnome 2.2 the sooner it is CVS and or has a Bugzilla
> entry the better.  (please, thank you etc in advance).

Hmm, if the maintainer of gnome-applets could tell me if (s)he has
approved my code and if not, why, or if yes, how to add it to the Gnome
CVS tree, I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

BTW, current version is below. It's pretty much 100% done now.

http://loban.caltech.edu/scratch/stickynotes_applet/stickynotes_applet-0.6.tar.gz
http://loban.caltech.edu/scratch/stickynotes_applet/stickynotes_applet-0.6-1.i586.rpm
http://loban.caltech.edu/scratch/stickynotes_applet/screenshot.png

Cheers,
Loban

|   Loban Amaan Rahman  <-- anagram of -->  Aha! An Abnormal Man!   |
| loban earthling net, loban caltech edu,  http://loban.caltech.edu |