Piecemeal argument vs. analysis [Was: D-BUS]

<quote who="Havoc Pennington">

> Again, it's pointless to discuss this until people read archives and/or we
> post a long initial analysis of the topic as a starting point.

It will also be difficult to avoid the mostly irrelevant binary arguments
without putting a D-BUS proposal in context... Could you or one of the other
D-BUS hackers please post something like that soon?

Then we can avoid yucky flames and hopefully sort out where everyone sits on
this based on useful information.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--