Re: Plurals and ngettext
- From: Christian Rose <menthos menthos com>
- To: Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie>
- Cc: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, GNOME Desktop Development List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Plurals and ngettext
- Date: 24 Feb 2003 00:42:39 +0100
mån 2003-02-24 klockan 00.30 skrev Mark McLoughlin:
> > > > Actually, yes, it was. You just aren't subscribed to the i18n list where
> > > > this happened.
> > >
> > > Why are we deciding a code issue purely on the translators' list,
> > > especially when start of thread was crossposted to this list?
> > Nothing was "decided" on the gnome-i18n list.
> Bugs shouldn't be logged about this until something has been "decided"
> ... the last think we want is everyone to go off and make the change and
> the have to go back later and revert.
My apologies. I assumed maintainers (at least for core GNOME software
and libraries) would follow the discussions on desktop-devel and await
some official blessing.
] [Thread Prev