Re: Plurals and ngettext
- From: Christian Rose <menthos menthos com>
- To: Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>
- Cc: Sander Vesik <sander_traveling yahoo co uk>, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, desktop-devel-list gnome org, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: Plurals and ngettext
- Date: 23 Feb 2003 16:29:19 +0100
lör 2003-02-22 klockan 23.17 skrev Andrew Sobala:
> > > Whoa, lots of bugs filed and people are making ngettext() changes, yet
> > > as far as I see the portability problem has not been addressed at all.
> > > We need a plan there before people start adding ngettext() calls.
> > Actually, yes, it was. You just aren't subscribed to the i18n list where
> > this happened.
> Um... shouldn't a portability question be addressed on desktop-devel, a
> hacking list _with hackers subscribed to it_, rather than a translation
Dude, this was crossposted on gnome-i18n@ and desktop-devel@ right from
] [Thread Prev