Re: A Brief Comparrison of Gnome 2.2 & KDE 3.1

<quote who="Havoc Pennington">

> So some careful thought re: what doorman is for would be warranted.  I
> don't really think asking people if they want Windows or Mac like
> configuration on first login is a good idea, at all, frankly.

Yeah, you're absolutely right... I've uncritically brought forward my old
interest in doorman from the 1.4 days, when we (arguably) really did need
it. :-)

Hooray for GNOME 2.x!

- Jeff

--
      "But in the software world, that's daily business." - Kent Beck
     "That's pissing money away and leaving scar tissue." - Alan Cooper