Re: desktop interface preference: tabbed_mdi_edge_position

I like to use bottom tabs for browsers. The reason is that I don't
always use tabs and find it anoying to have the page jump down when a
new page is opened. Now even galeon have removed this option....
But even if I like my browser tabs in the bottom of the page, I still
want the tabs at the top of the page for most cases (like simple
dialogs).
So I guess there are two types of tabs in my case, simple tabs for
dialogs and main window tabs for tabbed applications.
So a simple tab mdi setting might not work for the intended audience.

//Snaggen, a bottom tab kind of guy....