Re: HIG patch for the log out dialog

Hi Iain,

On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 03:36, iain wrote:
> Here's a patch that makes the log out dialog more HIG compliant.
> Has gnome-session been branched yet, or will I file a bug report and
> wait?

	No gnome-session hasn't branched yet - but only because there hasn't
yet been any work done to require a branch ...

	Before I comment on the patch, though - Jonathon mailed me recently to
say that he's going to clean up the logout dialog. Jonathan, is this
what you had in mind or ... ?

Good Luck,
Mark.