RE: Gtk/Gnome release schedules

On Tue, 2003-02-11 at 17:59, Kristian Rietveld wrote:
> On Sun, 2003-02-09 at 15:44, Michael Meeks wrote:
<snip>
> I think the fileselector still has a pretty long way to go, as we don't
> even know yet what the UI is going to look like. I think Owen got most

Actually, that's pretty much how the UI will look like. There are things
to sort out, but it's going to be simple and uncluttered. After that if
UI gurus want to botch it more...

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net

#2  0x4205a2cc in printf ("Oh my %s\n", preferred_deity) from
/lib/i686/libc.so.6 printf ("Oh my %s\n", preferred_deity);
Segmentation fault