Re: Panel configuration

MArk Finlay wrote:
I personally think that we should not sacrafice creating a usable
desktop because some people don't want to use nautilus and the panel
together. In the future we are going to see the panels and desktop
working closer together i hope.

Even moreso- I think it'd be a *good* thing to add a dependency between nautilus and gnome-panel at this point. The sooner you integrate the components at the binary level, the sooner people integrate them at the UI level.