xpdf/gpdf bugzilla product

<quote who="Martin Kretzschmar">

> > Perhaps it's worth setting you up with a bugzilla product in the mean
> > time?
>
> Yes, please. What do I have to do?

Luis, bugmeisters,

Martin would like a bugzilla product for xpdf/gpdf -> please ask him for the
relevant details. Martin, Jaka and I have supported its inclusion in the 2.4
Desktop release, so bugtracking for it would be *really* useful!

Thanks!

- Jeff

--
   For a list of reasons why technology has failed to improve our lives,
                              please press 3.