Re: gpdf [Was: 2.3 Proposed Features]

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> All of my PDFs looked great in gpdf (apart from the font), and the user
> interface "just works"! :-) Thanks, this is top stuff!

Oh, yes, so, I would be quite happy to see gpdf replace ggv in the Desktop
release if everyone was happy with it, or see gpdf's UI be applied to ggv.
I don't know what the ramifications are for not depending on ghostview, if
there are any a11y issues, etc.

Perhaps it's worth setting you up with a bugzilla product in the mean time?

- Jeff