Re: Nautilus buglist is online

On Fri, 2003-02-07 at 20:15, Andrew Sobala wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-02-07 at 20:00, MArk Finlay wrote:
> > I've put up an updated list of my favorite nautilus bugs as described in
> > my e-mail a few days ago:
> >
> > http://evolvedoo.sourceforge.net/nautilus-bugs.html
>
> Hmmm. Maybe a gnome-love keyword would be useful for tagging this sort
> of thing in bugzilla? I'm assuming this list is things that are not
> easy-fix, but OK for people learning gnome to have a bat at.

Well it kinda started off as "nautilus bugs that really need to be fixed
but don't require re-writing major swathes of code". I was sick of
loosing bugs so i just opened up gedit and started making a list.

But yeah, it'd be cool to have a gnome-love keyword.

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]
    [ Public Key: http://evolvedoo.sf.net/sisobatericomdotnet.asc  ]