Re: Nautilus buglist is online

On Fri, 2003-02-07 at 20:00, MArk Finlay wrote:
> I've put up an updated list of my favorite nautilus bugs as described in
> my e-mail a few days ago:
>
> http://evolvedoo.sourceforge.net/nautilus-bugs.html

Hmmm. Maybe a gnome-love keyword would be useful for tagging this sort
of thing in bugzilla? I'm assuming this list is things that are not
easy-fix, but OK for people learning gnome to have a bat at.

Then module maintainers can mark bugs that other people might be
interested in implementing, we can list the bugs in a bugzilla query
from a webpage, and maybe we lower the barrier of entry into gnome.

What do module maintainers think of this? Ccing desktop-devel-list.

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>