Re: Toplevel keybindings

Mark:

Thanks a lot for drawing up all these proposals.

I think the keybindings proposals would be a big plus for
accessibility.  I also think that they might be nearly-required if we go
ahead with the other new panel features you suggest, since of course we
can't add nifty new mouse-only features unless we offer equivalent
keyboard functionality; I think a couple of your mouse suggestions are
quite difficult to do without the mouse currently (if at all).

-Bill

--
Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>