Re: Discussion: Network Status and Profiles

> afaik, all these things are system-wide things that need to be done with
> root privileges. So, what's wrong with GNOME System Tools, which already
> lets you disable/enable network devices?
> As for the SMTP stuff, that could be easily added to GST, I guess.

I think GStreamer has enough on it's plate already, adding SMTP would only
serve to confuse people :)

The Dave/Dina Project : future TV today ! -
I say the right things
but act the wrong way
I like it right here
but I cannot stay
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->
URGent, the best radio on the Internet - 24/7 ! -