re: gnome-panel, session and desktop 2.2.0 final releases

Hi Pat,

On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 00:54, Pat Costello wrote:
> [...]

	Great stuff ... but the release announcements I send out describe what
are in the released tarballs, not everything that is relevant to the
modules, and the updates you're talking about aren't in these tarballs.
I presume they're in the user guide or gnome-applets or wherever.

	Maybe you guys should do release announcements for these kind of
updates ?

Good Luck,
Mark.