re: gnome-panel, session and desktop 2.2.0 final releases

Mark,

The documentation relevant to gnome-panel, session and desktop updated for the
2.2.0 final release was somewhat more extensive than listed above. See
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/doctable--.html for a full list.

The Sun documentation team (Breda, Eugene, Irene and Pat) plan to continue
updating all of the jobs logged to us in the Doctable for GNOME 2.2.x, 2.3, 2.4.
Plus there are a few extra jobs that we will be including in the Doctable in the
near future.

Watch that space,

Pat