control center capplet and directory icons

I'm sorry for posting this to d-d, but I can't think of a better list.
I would like to clean up gnome-control-center so that it install of all
it's icons for .desktop and .directory files to one location.  Currently
some are installed in $prefix/share/pixmaps/ while some are in
$prefix/share/control-center-2.0/icons/ .  I don't see any need for this
duplication and the icon for the advanced directory doesn't currently
work because it's looking in the wrong location.

Which directory should these icons be installed to?

Alex

--
Alex Duggan <aldug astrolinux com>